Just released in Australia, the brand new model from Quest Metal Detectors, the Quest Q30+ metal detector is raising a lot of eyebrows around the world, for all the right reasons!
Waterproof to 5 metres, it gives you the freedom to explore the ocean, rivers, lakes and land. The Quest Q30+ Metal Detector is a super advanced machine and is a real game changer.
Detect on wet or dry sand, in the shallows or right on the ocean floor. Hunt coins in parks, relics in fields or prospect for gold! The Q30+ is a real all Multi Purpose Metal Detector.
This VLF Detector runs at a fixed 14kHz frequency making the Q30 really sensitive to tiny targets and has been air tested on a coin at a whopping 18 inches! Quest have pushed the boundaries on their latest Q range of metal detectors and they are jam packed with some serious technology.
The Q30+ has 4 search modes which are: Park, Field, Beach (Wet/Dry Sand, Salt Water), Gold (2 modes) and All Metal. Finally there is a multipurpose metal detector under $1000!
As with all Quest Metal Detectors, the Q30+ has built in rechargeable batteries so you don't need to buy more when they go flat.
Other features include: Bluetooth smartphone capability, Wireless Headphone capability (wireless headphones included in this pack), IP68 certified rating, mud guard control box, quick release adjustable shaft, 11×9“ TurboD RAPTOR X performance waterproof search coil and update-able firmware. For the full list of features please see below.
Highly Recommended: Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting, Jewellery Hunting and Prospecting.
Best Suited For: Beginner to Experienced Users
- Wireless Headphones
- Finds Pouch
- Digging Tools
- Quest Cap
- Built in Pinpointer holder attachment in the arm rest
- VLF Single frequency 14kHz.
- 15 Level Audio Output with Speaker, Vibration or 3.5mm Wired Headphone Jack
- Built-in Bluetooth for Smartphone Connectivity
- Wireless Headphone Capability - Wireless Headphones included
- Entire Unit is IP68 Certified. Fully waterproof to 5 meters
- Mud-guard Control Box
- Fast Release Cam-lock adjustable shaft. 2 Sections Straight Rods. Extendable from 80CM to 130CM
- Sleek, Compact Structure with Low-Poly Diamond Sculpturing Design
- Flexible Armrest Cup with Kickstand and built in Pinpointer holder
- Position Adjustable, Grenade Textured Surface hand grip handle
- Built-in 3000mAh Li-Po Battery for up to 20 Hrs operating time
- Durable and Corrosion-Resistant Magnetic USB Battery Re-charge System
- 11×9“ TurboD RAPTOR X Performance Waterproof Coil
- 2 Level LED Back Light LED Display For Night & Low Light Conditions
- 99 Metal I.D. Level for Target Identification
- Automatic(pump) or manually adjustable Ground Balance
- 4 Pre-Programmed Search Modes: Park, Field, Beach (Wet and Dry Sand/Salt Water), Gold (modes 1&2) and All Metal Mode
- 25 Segment Resolution. Easy to Select and Mask Target Identification
- Depth Gauge Reader, Metal ID Indication, Sensitivity Level Display, Battery Status and more
- SETUPS: Target ID Selection, Threshold, Tones, FeSen
- WEIGHT: 1.15KG (w/ BladeS Coil)
- FIRMWARE: Update online
2 Year Australian Warranty
Download Manual HERE
New to detecting? Have a look at our beginners guide HERE