The Quest X5 Metal Detector is a brilliant entry level detector, offering one of the best weight ratio designs in the industry. As the first brand to introduce USB rechargeable batteries, you can kiss goodbye buying batteries over and over again! Recharge by wall chargers, portable power banks and even solar panel chargers when outdoors. A built-in flashlight enables you to stay out till dark or beat the sunrise. Rugged and lightweight, at only 945g, it's perfect for all ages - especially with the adjustable shaft. The Quest X5 can find coin-sized targets at around 22cm depth and can even be used on beaches!
Featuring a super quick processor you'll be blown away by the incredibly fast detecting and recovery performance of the Quest X5.
Highly Recommended: Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting, Jewellery Hunting
Best Suited For: Beginner Users
- Detection Platform: CVX Compact VLF
- Display: 3” LCD 60x45mm
- Waterproof TurboD Blade 9x5” Coil
- Battery: 1000mAh Li-Po battery for 8-12hrs
- Recharge method: Micro USB port
- Audio output: Built-in buzzer
- 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Weatherproof Control Box, IP66 rated
- Gauge: Battery level, Audio level, Target ID, TID bars(5 segments), Depth, Sensitivity level, Detection modes
- Search modes: All metal, Coin, Jewellery, Adjustable Sensitivity and Discrimination Settings
- Shaft design: from 104cm/41” to 55cm/22” measured from handle to coil joint
- Frequency: single 7.99kHz
- Target ID range: 1-99
- Armrest: V shape with kickstand
- Weight: 947g
- Pinpoint function
- Ground balance function
- Built-in flashlight
Comes with 2-year Australian warranty.
Download Manual HERE