The Discovery 3300 metal detector is the last in the Discovery range from Bounty Hunter. The Discovery 3300 is a professional level metal detector that features both audio and visual target identification, manual ground balance, LCD display and more.
It detects coin-sized targets up to 8” (20cm) deep; while larger objects can be found much deeper. The microprocessor-controlled discrimination and deep-seeking one-touch pinpoint allow you to zero-in on targets.
Standard Bounty Hunter design features include a built-in speaker, adjustable aluminium stem with ergonomic s-rod handle, padded armrest and comfortable handgrip. This strong, lightweight machine will let you comfortably treasure hunt for hours at the beach, park or in the bush.
Highly Recommended For: Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting, Jewellery and General Prospecting
Best Suited For: Beginners to Advanced Users
- LCD display with both touchpad and knob controls
- Adjustable sensitivity for maximum detection depth
- 4 search modes, pinpoint mode, discrimination mode and all metal motion mode
- 11 target-ID categories and numerical target-ID system
- Selectable notching capabilities, 5 levels of discrimination, 4 audio feedback tones and 11 discrimination categories
- Manual ground balance
- 8” (20cm) concentric, open waterproof search coil and interchangeable coil system
- Visual battery life indicator – know how much treasure hunting time you have left
- Frequency 6.6 kHz
- Powered by 2 x 9V alkaline batteries
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack