The Fenix HM23 LED Headlamp is a multi-purpose AA battery powered headlamp that can shine a maximum 240 lumens a distance of 174 feet. Made from high-strength aluminum and silicone, this tough little headlamp weighs only 1.5 ounces and is waterproof and dust-proof.
- Cree neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one AA (alkaline/ Ni-MH) battery (included).
- Max 240 lumens and max 100 hours runtime.
- Three output levels for all kinds of lighting demands.
- Digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect improper battery insertion.
- One-switch control ensures easy and fast operation.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Made of quality aluminum and silicone – tough and durable.
Length: 2.7” (69.5mm)
Width: 1.3” (32mm)
Height: 1.6” (40mm)
Weight: 1.5 oz. (43g) excluding battery
Battery: One included Alkaline AA Battery
Included: Alkaline AA battery, hollow headband, silicone holder, spare O-ring
Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
With the lamp switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med→High.
Note: Low mode is activated by default when the lamp is turned on.
Unscrew the battery cap to insert the battery in accordance with the polarity marks, then screw the battery cap back on.
Low Voltage Warning
With the lamp switched on, if the voltage level drops below the preset level, the lamp is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until low output is reached. When this happens in low output, the lamp blinks to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the lamp will not turn off automatically and will work until the battery level runs out.
Notice: The headband is factory assembled by default.
Step 1: Attach the headband to the headlamp.
Step 2: Adjust the headband by sliding the buckle to required length.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the lamp and will void the warranty.
- Loosen the battery cover or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.The HM23 is a multi-purpose AA battery powered headlamp that can shine a maximum 240 lumens a distance of 174 feet. Made from high-strength aluminum and silicone, this tough little headlamp weighs only 1.5 ounces and is waterproof and dust-proof. Convenient side switch quickly controls three brightness levels of soft neutral white light. And the extremely comfortable, stay put, reflective headband plus 180 degree adjustable beam make this headlamp perfect for all kinds of activities—running, hiking, camping and climbing.