Just released in Australia, the brand model from Quest Metal Detectors, the Quest Q30 is already giving other detectors in it's class a serious run for their money.
Waterproof to 5 metres, there literally isn't anywhere you can't detect. Ocean, rivers, lakes and land. The Quest Q30 Metal Detector is a super advanced machine and is a real game changer.
This VLF Detector runs at a fixed 14kHz frequency making the Q30 really sensitive to tiny targets and has been air tested on a coin at a whopping 18 inches! Quest have pushed the boundaries on their latest Q range of metal detectors and they are jam packed with some serious technology.
The Q30 has 4 search modes which are: Park, Field, Beach (Wet/Dry Sand, Salt Water), Gold (2 modes) and All Metal. Finally there is a multipurpose metal detector under $1000 that can do EVERYTHING!
As with all Quest Metal Detectors, the Q30 has built it rechargeable batteries so you don't need to buy more when they go flat.
Other features include: Bluetooth smartphone capability, IP68 certified rating, mud guard control box, quick release adjustable shaft, 11×9“ TurboD RAPTOR X performance waterproof search coil and updateable firmware. For the full list of features please see below.
Highly Recommended: Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting, Jewellery Hunting and Prospecting.
Best Suited For: Beginner to Experienced Users
FREE BONUS EXTRAS
- FREE Finds Pouch
- FREE Digging Tools
- Free Quest Cap
- Built in Pinpointer holder in the arm rest
- VLF Single frequency 14kHz.
- 15 Level Audio Output with Speaker, Vibration or 3.5mm Wired Headphone Jack
- Built-in Bluetooth for Smartphone Connectivity
- Entire Unit Is IP68 Certified. Fully waterproof to 5 meters
- Mud-guard Control Box
- Fast Release Cam-lock adjustable shaft. 2 Sections Straight Rods. Extendable from 80CM to 130CM.
- Sleek, Compact Structure with Low-Poly Diamond Sculpturing Design.
- Flexible Armrest Cup with Kickstand and built in Pinpointer holder.
- Position Adjustable, Grenade Textured Surface hand grip handle.
- Built-in 3000mAh Li-Po Battery for up to 14 Hrs operating time.
- Durable and Corrosion-Resistant Magnetic USB Battery Re-charge System.
- 11×9“ TurboD RAPTOR X Performance Waterproof Coil.
- 2 Level LED Back Light LED Display For Night & Low Light Conditions.
- 99 Metal I.D. Level for Target Identification.
- Automatic(pump) or manually adjustable Ground Balance
- 4 Pre-Programmed Search Modes: Park, Field, Beach (Wet and Dry Sand/Salt Water), Gold (modes 1&2) and All Metal Mode.
- 25 Segment Resolution. Easy to Select and Mask Target Identification
- Depth Gauge Reader, Metal ID Indication, Sensitivity Level Display, Battery Status and more.
- SETUPS: Target ID Selection, Threshold, Tones, FeSen.
- WEIGHT: 1.15KG (w/ BladeS Coil).
- FIRMWARE: Update-able online.
2 Year Australian Warranty
Download Manual HERE