Find more targets, quicker and easier with the Minelab VANQUISH 540 Metal Detector
The Minelab VANQUISH 540 is the perfect detector for those who want maximum power, depth and sensitivity at the push of a button.
So easy to use, with no complicated setup required, just turn it on and start detecting.
A True Multi Frequency - All Terrain Metal Detector
Multi Frequency: The VANQUISH is a real multi frequency detector that runs on Minelabs's Multi IQ Technology. Sounds impressive right? But what the heck does it mean?
Simply put, the VANQUISH constantly scans the ground and automatically adjusts itself using multiple frequencies at the same time. This makes it run smoother and quieter, even on difficult terrain. No ground balancing needed, no need to manually change frequencies, just turn it on and the VANQUISH will do the rest.
All Terrain: Because the VANQUISH uses Multi IQ, you can use it anywhere and on any terrain, even mineralised ground.
No matter what you are looking for the VANQUISH has you covered. Simply select one of the four pre-set Find Modes — Coin, Relic, Jewellery or All Metal — then start swinging. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimised to give you the best performance, anytime and anywhere: park, field or beach. Its fifth setting is Custom Mode, where you can customise the VANQUISH to your detecting style.
Beach detecting is a dream with the VANQUISH. Unlike many detectors in its class, the VANQUISH won't struggle with high mineralisation or give false signals on wet sand. With it's waterproof coil and shaft, detecting in the water isn't a problem. Take it in the shallows at low tide or even detect in creeks and streams.
Park and Field detecting is a breeze with the Vanquish. It makes light work of trashy sites, where treasure is often buried amongst old iron and junk. Even annoying hot rocks and mineralised ground aren’t an issue for the VANQUISH.
With the VANQUISH nothing goes undetected and no terrain is off limits. Silver, gold or jewellery. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of VANQUISH with Multi-IQ. Learn more about Multi-IQ Technology.
- Sturdy shaft with snap lock clasp for easy set up or pack up
- Back Lit Display for low light and night detecting
- Minelab Multi IQ Technology
- 12 Inch Minelab V12 Search Coil For Extra Depth
- Bluetooth Audio Connectivity
- Pinpoint Mode For Easy Target Location
- Rain Cover For All Weather Detecting
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Minelab Vanquish 540 Metal Detector
- V12 Search Coil
- 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Wired Minelab Headphones
- Rain Cover
- Owners Manual
- Bonus Minelab Finds Pouch (Limited time only)
VANQUISH 540 FEATURES
- Lightweight, only 1.2kg
- 5 Search Modes: Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Custom, All Metal
- Custom User Search Profile
- Continuous Multi Frequencies with Minelab Multi-IQ
- Noise Cancel Auto (19 Channels)
- Bluetooth Audio connectivity
- Iron Bias High and low
- Sensitivity 10 levels
- Volume 10 levels
- Target Tones 5 tones (Low, Low/Mid, Mid, Mid/High and High)
- Discrimination Segments 25 Segments
- Target ID's -9 to 40
- Depth Indicator 5 levels
- Length Extended: 1450mm (57")
- Collapsed: 760mm (30")
- Weight (incl. batteries) 2.6lbs (1.2kg)
- V12 12"x9" Double-D Waterproof Search Coil
- Audio Output In-built loudspeaker 3.5mm
- (1/8") Headphones Jack
- Supplied Headphones Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones
- Display Monochrome LCD
- Supplied Batteries 4 x AA Recharge-able with charger, 10+ hours run time
- Waterproof Coil to 1m/3-feet
- Operating Temperature Range -10°C to +40°C (+14°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Key Technologies Multi-IQ
- 3 year Australian warranty
Buy with confidence with Minelab's 3-year Warranty on control box and coil.
Bonus Minelab Finds Pouch
New to detecting? Have a look at our beginners guide HERE