Spend more time detecting and less time setting up with the Minelab VANQUISH 440 Metal Detector
The Minelab VANQUISH 440 is the ideal metal detector for those on a budget that want a powerful detector with amazing features. Super fast target recovery, excellent sensitivity and ridiculously easy to use.
There are no complicated setups or programming required, literally turn it on and start detecting, it really is that easy.
A True Multi Frequency - All Terrain Metal Detector
Multi Frequency: The VANQUISH 440 is a true multi frequency metal detector that uses Minelabs's Multi IQ Technology. Pretty impressive right? But what in the world does it mean?
To put it simply, the VANQUISH 440 is running on all of it's frequencies at the same time. As you detect, it scans the ground and adjusts itself to the ground conditions automatically. This ensures it operates at it's optimal level, even on difficult terrain. You don't have to ground balance and you don't have to manually change frequencies, just turn it on and the VANQUISH 440 will do everything for you.
All Terrain: Because the VANQUISH uses Multi IQ, you can use it anywhere and on any terrain, even mineralised ground.
Regardless of what type of target you are looking for the VANQUISH 440 will find it. Simply select one of the four pre-set Find Modes — Coin, Relic, Jewellery or All Metal — then start detecting. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimised to give you the best performance, anytime and anywhere: park, field or beach. Its fifth setting is Custom Mode, where you can customise the VANQUISH 440 to your detecting style.
Beach detecting isn't a problem with the VANQUISH 440, even on wet sand. Unlike many detectors in its class, the VANQUISH 440 doesn't have a problem with high the mineralisation that you find in wet sand, false signal are no longer an issue. With it's waterproof search coil and shaft, you can detect in the shallows with out concern. You can even detect in creeks and streams.
Park and Field detecting is a lot of fun with the Vanquish 440. It makes easy work of trashy sites, where good target and old junk or iron are often mixed in together. Even pesky hot rocks aren’t an issue for the VANQUISH 440.
With the VANQUISH nothing goes undetected and no terrain is off limits. Silver, gold or jewellery. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of VANQUISH with Multi-IQ. Learn more about Multi-IQ Technology.
- Sturdy shaft with snap lock clasp for easy set up or pack up
- Minelab Multi IQ Technology
- 10 Inch Minelab V10 Search Coil For Extra Depth
- Large LED Display
- Pinpoint Mode For Easy Target Location
- Rain Cover For All Weather Detecting
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Minelab Vanquish 440 Metal Detector
- V10 Search Coil
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Wired Minelab Headphones
- Rain Cover
- Owners Manual
- Bonus Minelab Finds Pouch (Limited time only)
VANQUISH 440 FEATURES
- Search Modes Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Custom, All Metal
- Custom User Search Profile
- Operating Frequencies (kHz) Multi-IQ
- Noise Cancel Auto (19 Channels)
- Iron Bias High
- Sensitivity 10 levels
- Volume 10 levels
- Target Tones 3 tones (Low, Mid, High)
- Discrimination Segments 12 Segments
- Target ID's -9 to 40
- Depth Indicator 5 levels
- Length Extended: 1450mm (57")
- Collapsed: 760mm (30")
- Weight (incl. batteries) 2.6lbs (1.2kg)
- Standard Coil V10 10"x7" Double-D
- Audio Output In-built loudspeaker 3.5mm
- Supplied Headphones Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones
- Display Monochrome LCD
- Supplied Batteries 4 x AA, 10+ hours run time
- Waterproof Coil to 1m/3-feet
- Key Technologies Multi-IQ
- Warranty 3 years control box and coil
Buy with confidence with Minelab's 3-year Warranty on control box and coil.