The Lone Star Pro is an intermediate level metal detector that features graphic target depth indicator, sensitivity bar graph, multiple notching system and more.
It will detect coin-sized targets up to 8” (20cm) deep; while larger objects can be found much deeper.
Standard Bounty Hunter design features include a built-in speaker, adjustable aluminium stem with ergonomic s-rod handle, padded armrest and comfortable handgrip. This strong, lightweight machine will let you comfortably treasure hunt for hours at the beach, park or in the bush.
Highly Recommended: Coin Shooting, Relic Hunting and General Purpose Prospecting and Treasure Hunting.
Best Suited For: Beginner to Intermediate Users
- LCD display and touchpad controls
- Digital depth indicator – know how deep you have to dig to reach your target
- Adjustable sensitivity for maximum detection depth
- 1 search mode and discrimination mode
- 9 target-ID category icons
- Discrimination by category and 3 audio feedback tones with pitch proportional to signal strength
- Pre-set ground balance to minimise the effects of minerals in the ground
- Overload alarm system
- 8” (20cm) concentric, open waterproof search coil with interchangeable coil system
- Visual battery life and low battery indicators – know how much treasure hunting time you have left and get alerted when power is low
- Frequency 7.69 kHz
- Powered by 1 x 9V alkaline battery
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- Made in the USA
Buy with confidence with our 5-year Warranty.