The Minelab VANQUISH 340 is perfect for anyone starting out in detecting. You don’t need more features. You need the right features. That’s why the VANQUISH 340 comes standard with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil and audio control. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 340’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.
Why Multi-IQ? Because with Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ tecFhnology, you’ve got the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Simply turn on and go. Nothing goes undetected and no terrain is off limits. Silver, gold or jewellery. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of VANQUISH with Multi-IQ.
ALL METALS. ALL SOILS. ALL THE TIME - Learn more about Multi-IQ Technology.
No matter what you seek, VANQUISH has you covered. Simply select one of the three Find Modes — Coin, Jewellery or All Metal — then start swinging. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimised to give you the best performance, anytime and anywhere: park, field or beach.
VANQUISH welcomes tough terrain. It dominates at the beach in wet sand and salt water, outperforming other detectors that can’t compete. 4 discrimination segments deliver control over what metals you want to accept or reject.
PACK AND CARRY
1.2kg (2.6 lbs) light with a unique collapsible snap-lock system makes it easy to pack and go.
VANQUISH 340 TECH SPECS
- Search Modes: Coin, Jewellery, All Metal
- Custom User Search Profile: No
- Operating Frequencies: Multi-IQ
- Noise Cancel Auto (19 Channels)
- Bluetooth Audio: No
- Iron Bias: No
- Sensitivity: 4 levels
- Volume: 3 levels
- Target Tones: 3 tones (Low, Mid, High)
- Discrimination Segments: 5 segments
- Target ID's -9 to 40
- Depth Indicator :4 levels
- Length Extended: 1450mm (57")
- Collapsed: 760mm (30")
- Weight (incl. batteries) 2.6lbs (1.2kg)
- Standard Coil V10 10"x7" Double-D
- Audio Output In-built loudspeaker
- 3.5mm (1/8") headphones
- Supplied Headphones No
- Display Monochrome LCD
- Supplied Batteries 4 x AA Alkaline replaceable, 10+ hours run time.
- Waterproof Coil to 1m/3-feet
- Operating Temperature Range -10°C to +40°C (+14°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Key Technologies Multi-IQ
Buy with confidence with Minelab's 3-year warranty on control box and coil.