The Fenix HP30R – 1750 Lumens Rechargeable LED Headlamp employs power and versatility in rare form and design. The power comes in two wonderfully pleasing forms. The first being that is powered by two 18650 rechargeable batteries that allows for convenient extended run-times in an easy to recharge case that has the unique ability to also charge your USB rechargeable devices.
- Cree XM-L2 and XP-G2 R5 LED with a maximum output of 1750 lumens
- Output and Runtime:
- 1000 Lumens – 4hrs
- 400 Lumens – 6h30mins
- 130 Lumens - 21hrs
- 30 Lumens - 83hrs
- 750 Lumens – 4hrs
- 400 Lumens – 6hrs
- 130 Lumens - 23hrs
- 5 Lumens - 400hrs
- 130 Lumens - 46hrs
- Length: 77mm
- Width: 52mm
- Height: 34mm
- Battery case size? 115 x 56 x 30mm
- Weight: 285g excluding battery
Fenix HP30R Headlamp, 2*2600 mAh 18650 li-ion battery, Top headband mount?Spare O-ring, Cable clip, Belt clip, USB charging cable, Cable buckle.
Lighting Mode (Factory default is “High” upon first use; thereafter intelligent memory circuit is activated)
Spotlight Switch : press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the spotlight. Click to cycle through High→Turbo→Low→Med.
Floodlight Switch : press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the floodlight. Click to cycle the lamp through High→Turbo→Low→Med.
Note: The spot- and floodlights are controlled by separate switches.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The headlamp memorizes the last brightness level used. When next turned on, the previously used brightness level is recalled.
In any state, press and hold the floodlight switch for 1.2 seconds to enter SOS mode. Click to return to previous state. The SOS output is the same as the floodlight Med level.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The headlamp will accumulate a lot of heat when high output levels are used. To avoid high surface temperature:
1. The output will automatically be downshifted when the lamp reaches a temperature of 65C
2. When the temperature is reduced, the output will gradually return to previously used output level.
Battery Level Indication (Only works on 18650 battery)
Single click the indication switch to check the battery level. Indication will last for 5 seconds:
Four constantly on: more than 80%
Three constantly on: 60%-80%
Two constantly on: 40%-60%
One constantly on: 20%-40%
One flashes: lower than 20%, charge the headlamp as soon as possible
(These are approximate figures.)
Charging (Only works on 18650 battery)
1. Open the anti-dust cover on the battery case. Plug the Micro USB terminal of the charging cable into the Micro USB port in the battery case, and the USB terminal of the charging cable into any USB power supply.
2. The indicator lights start flashing to indicate charging. The indicator lights turn constantly on when the battery is fully charged. The normal charging time is about 8 hours for 2 batteries and the recommended adaptor is 5V/2A. If only one battery is being charged the indicators will not show, and the charging time will be about 4 hours.
Power Bank Function
Open the anti-dust cover on the battery case. Connect the device to be charged, to the battery case with the charging cable. Press and hold the indication switch for 3 seconds to start charging the external device. The four indicator lights will start flashing to indicate charging. Remove the charging cable once charging is completed. Charging can be resumed if disconnection does not exceed 5 seconds.
1. Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the anti-dust cover to retain water and dust resistance.
2. A short circuit can occur if a metal object touches any part of the USB or micro USB terminals. If this happens, remove the metal object to resume normal operation. If a short circuit is caused by a metal object touching the male terminal of the connecting cable with the headlamp, reinsert or recharge the battery to resume normal operation.